Cab Chat Radio Show E88 23-05-2016
Hosted this week by: @SuperCabby, @MacTheCab, @SeanPaulDay & @GentlemanCabbie
Issues Discussed this week:
– LTDA Laying claim to the St Pancras success!
– Result of Sean Disciplinary hearing
– Sadiq Jahn stated he would scrap the garden bridge and Lambeth Council have pulled the rug away regarding the land
– LTDA Taxi House 18th May 2016 : Drivers Turn Out To Support Sean Day.
– United Trade Group Snubs Meeting With TfL Over Daniels Attendance.
– UCG DEMO – Why just Daniels? Time for a clean sweep!
– Should the trade give the Mayor time to settle in
– And a big thank you to the service provided at TFL ( all will be explained
And Much More…….
London Taxi Radio’s new format radio show. Hosted by SuperCabby, MacTheCab, SeanPaulDay, TheHolbornCab & @GentlemanCabbie they share their views and opinions of the London Taxi Trade interspersed with music and Jingles.
London Taxi Radio is an New Digital Media initiative incorporating an online radio station, podcasts, Youtube channel, photographs and video footage.