Cab Chat Radio Show E101 25-07-2017
Hosted this week by:
@SuperCabby, @MacTheCab, @GentlemanCabbie
Issues Discussed This Week:
– PH Drivers take Uber to Court re Employment Status
– Joe Betram backtracks on her comments that Uber are creating jobs, saying, the word is misused, preferring instead that Uber offer economic opportunities to earn extra money
– Still no word from Sadiq Khan re the Montreal Case where Uber admitted under Oath that they have no part in the booking process whatsoever
– RMT Branch meeting Wednesday 8pm Lucas Arms Grays Inn Road
– RMT have contacted LCD & UCG about a collective trade action if Montreal ruling is binding, But where is the LTDA?
– Sadiq PH Regs Overview, Whay hasn’t he addressed the trade yet?
– PH Feeder Park at Heathrow a complete flop as we predicted
– Protester puts a Blue Plaque outside Noris Johnsons house to celebrate his destruction, destroyer pf cosmopolitan unity!
– Taxi driver dies in Fatal crash into a bus stop in Hornchurch
– Top Gear Xmas Special has been scrapped after Evans Quits amid disastrous ratings
Callers to this episode;
Steve on Knowledge
London Taxi Radio’s new format radio show. Hosted by SuperCabby, MacTheCab, SeanPaulDay, TheHolbornCab, @GentlemanCabbie & @Iamcabman they share their views and opinions of the London Taxi Trade interspersed with music and Jingles.
London Taxi Radio is an New Digital Media initiative incorporating an online radio station, podcasts, Youtube channel, photographs and video footage.