Cab Chat Radio Show E70 29-02-2016
Hosted this week by:
@SuperCabby, @MacTheCab, @SeanPaulDay & @MickTheBrit
Items discussed this week:
– Welcome Robert Cardwell to the show
– Open Trade Meeting Monday 7th march Conway Hall at 7pm
– Demo Wednesday 9th March 11am to 1pm from Trafalgar Square
– Action for Cabbies Judicial Review
– TFL Credit Card Regulations and what it means for the individual taxi driver.
– Where each driver org stands on the TFL Credit Card Regulations.
– Aim for Demo, Aim for Whitehall and Aim for Palestra Blackfriars Road
– Roberts new podcast
– New ideas for Cab Chat Radio Show
– If the current Action for Cabbies JR appeal fails where do we go from here?
– Uber crashes seem to be on the increase
– PH drivers touting on the streets appears to be on the increase
– TPH have appointed a new head of Compliance
– LondonTaxis Facebook group
– What happened to Support Black Taxis Facebook page and Twitter account?
– We will not be doing a live show during the demo on 9th March
– Tony Blackburn scared by the BBC
-Sexual Assault Figures for PHV
The Late Shift with Mick the Brit on Sunday mornings at 1am
And much More…..
Calls to the show this week from:
Marc Turner @Drumslayer2
Surge Price @SurgePriceUK
Plus much More…………………
We have managed to locate Mr John Orme and we are hoping to interview him very soon.
London Taxi Radio’s new format radio show. Hosted by SuperCabby, MacTheCab, SeanPaulDay, MickTheBrit, TheHolbornCab & @GentlemanCabbie they share their views and opinions of the London Taxi Trade interspersed with music and Jingles.
London Taxi Radio is an New Digital Media initiative incorporating an online radio station, podcasts, Youtube channel, photographs and video footage.