Cab Chat Radio Show E82 11-04-2016
Hosted this week by: @SuperCabby,@MacTheCab, @SeanPaulDay
Issues Discussed this week:
– Apps suspending drivers for comments made on Social Media again!
– The problem with VC funded apps where the driver has no right of appeal against a suspension or exclusion!
– UCG Legal challenge against TFL
– Heathrow feeder park for Private Hire Vehicles only the LCDC were against the PH feeder park, Steve Mac said let them have it, its not worth fighting for!e
– Heathrow using the Uber app as a background on some of their advertising.
– Articles written in the press from Black Cab users where drivers go on to slag those user off.
– Make the art of hailing a Taxi sexy again
– Lily Allen on Twitter
– Chariots for Women Launching in the States
– Over ranking at Paddington
– Truck Platooning
– Uber drivers turning on each other
– Enterprise Rent a Car offering cars for Uber drivers
– TFL selling your personal details
– Cash only signs in Taxis even though it is now law that we have to accept credit cards
– Should TFL only be answerable to the Mayor or the should they also answer to the GLA?
– LTDA Branch Meeting Monday 25th April
– iZettle Launch their new Taxi bundle
– Fathers defending daughters update
– More parodies to come from LTR
And Much More…….
Callers this week:
Tel: 020 8144 8294
London Taxi Radio’s new format radio show. Hosted by SuperCabby, MacTheCab, SeanPaulDay, TheHolbornCab & @GentlemanCabbie they share their views and opinions of the London Taxi Trade interspersed with music and Jingles.
London Taxi Radio is an New Digital Media initiative incorporating an online radio station, podcasts, Youtube channel, photographs and video footage.