Cab Chat Radio Show E86 09-05-2016
Hosted this week by: @SuperCabby, @MacTheCab, @SeanPaulDay, @GentlemanCabbie
Special Guest Grant Davis @The_LCDC
Issues Discussed this week:
– Running Man Challenge
– Boaty McBoatface
– Emails linking Leon Daniels with Uber
– Grant Davis in the Studio
– Sean expulsion from the LTDA
– New Mayor for London
– Credit Card acceptance
– UCG vote of no confidence in Leon Daniels
– Khan has promised a fares freeze which means he will have to make cuts at TFL
– Driver interviewed by the BBC said Boris has done more damage to London than the Luftwaffe, wonder where he heard that saying
– Jamie actually out working in the cab on Saturday
– Emma Martin to abseil Royal London building in aid of Air Ambulance
– Sadiq Khan- New Mayor. What should his first decision regarding his support for the taxi trade be, and how patient can we afford to be?
– THE European Court of Justice ruled yesterday that the European Union can lawfully block criticism of Europe Union
– Leaked emails from Leon Daniels to Jo Bertram (über). Calls for him to resign. LCDC back up their claims
– Experiential Order to be applied at St Pancras
– Another Prius in flames- a recall is long overdue
– What has happened to the night time economy?
– Gett have purchased PH Firm One Transport – Have they applied for a PH Operators license?
Callers to the Show:
And Much More…….
London Taxi Radio’s new format radio show. Hosted by SuperCabby, MacTheCab, SeanPaulDay, TheHolbornCab & @GentlemanCabbie they share their views and opinions of the London Taxi Trade interspersed with music and Jingles.
London Taxi Radio is an New Digital Media initiative incorporating an online radio station, podcasts, Youtube channel, photographs and video footage.