Cab Chat Radio Show Part 3 E74
Hosted this week by:
@SuperCabby, @MacTheCab, @SeanPaulDay, @GentlemanCabbie & @MickTheBrit
Items discussed this week:
– Robert Cardwell’s new podcast Sounds of the Suburbs
– Mick The Brit and The Late Shift
– SuperCabby Podcast New Series
– Face 2 Face name being changed to “The 2 Cabbies”
– We are looking for more London Taxi Radio Corespondents, we will supply you with a photo ID Press Pass and give you access to the LTR websites to upload articles, photos and videos. We will need your name, badge number, telephone number and a digital image of yourself.
– Facebook Group LondonTaxis
– Cab Chat Radio Show changing to 5 30 min podcasts per week one for each day
– Open Meeting tonight at Conway Hall by RMT at 7pm
– Demo on Wednesday 9th March on Foot 11am till 1pm
– Credit Card regulations, we want to hear your thoughts and views
– New App out called Anchor for recording soundbites
– Flash Demo of the Royal Lancaster Hotel on Thursday 3rd March
– Peter Hendy receives award for Outstanding Contribution to Transport Across London
– Lorry driver attacked while entering Calais, what would you do in his situation?
– Is it time the LTDA AdVan advert was changed to a more shocking advert?
– TFL condoning soliciting of minicabs
The Late Shift with Mick the Brit on Sunday mornings at 1am
And much More…..
Calls to the show this week from:
Marc Turner @Drumslayer2
Surge Price @SurgePriceUK
Plus much More…………………
We have managed to locate Mr John Orme and we are hoping to interview him very soon.
London Taxi Radio’s new format radio show. Hosted by SuperCabby, MacTheCab, SeanPaulDay, MickTheBrit, TheHolbornCab & @GentlemanCabbie they share their views and opinions of the London Taxi Trade interspersed with music and Jingles.
London Taxi Radio is an New Digital Media initiative incorporating an online radio station, podcasts, Youtube channel, photographs and video footage.