Cab Chat Radio Show E89 30-05-2016
Hosted this week by: @SuperCabby, @MacTheCab, @SeanPaulDay & @Iamcabman
Issues Discussed this week:
– Rob Sound of the Suburbs
– New time for Cab Chat through the summer
– UCG Demo 8th June
– Albany Taxi Charity Outing Monday 6th June
– UCG AGM Monday 6th June
– Is the Toyota Prius really environmentally friendly?
– Uber & Lyft possibly pulling out of Chicago
– New podcast from Rob Cardwell called KOL
– Chris Evans Top Gear aired last night?
– 24 days until the EU referendum, which way will you vote?
– PH Drivers are issued their license before their CRB is complete
– Steve Brown sad loss of his Son Liam (The Parrot)
– TfL Caught Bang To Rights Issuing PH licence Without CRB Check.
– Engagement policy splits the trade?
– The Ritz hotel using Uber. How do we combat the promo code brigade
– When is a private hire operator knocked on operator? When it’s a Server?
– Addison Lee descend on greater Manchester
Calls to the show this week:
And Much More…….
London Taxi Radio’s new format radio show. Hosted by SuperCabby, MacTheCab, SeanPaulDay, TheHolbornCab & @GentlemanCabbie they share their views and opinions of the London Taxi Trade interspersed with music and Jingles.
London Taxi Radio is an New Digital Media initiative incorporating an online radio station, podcasts, Youtube channel, photographs and video footage.