Cab Chat Radio Show E165 19-04-2018
Hosted this week by:
Issues this week:
- Dial a Cab to close in 6-8 weeks unless a buyer / merger can be sought, redundancies are imminent
- Uber wants to own every part of Urban Transportation ecosystem
- The case against the Exhibition Road RTA attack driver is to go ahead
- Manchester minicab driver with an unhealthy interest in teenage girls groped a female passenger
- Uber’s CEO: There is Very Little We Can Do to Improve Driver Earnings
- Woman dies after being hit by Cyclist on Oxford Street
- Smoking e-cigarette while driving can land you with a £2,500 fine and a driving ban
- The pedestrianisation of Upper Street just got real
- Another Prius burst into flames on Commercial road on Saturday Night, when are TFL going to put an unfit notice on all Prius Vehicles until the cause is know, there have now been far more Prius Minicabs burst until flames than there ever was TX4 that caught fire!
- Uber are to email customers before the forthcoming local elections!
- Italian Court Blocks Uber services in Italy citing Unfair competition
- Apparently a giant tortoise escaped from a garden in Mayfair and got onto Park Lane. Drivers were shocked to see something moving past them so fast.
- Gary Long has decided to step down from London Taxi PR.
- Statement from the ITA
Features This Week:
Joke of the week with Drop Kick Rick
Traffic News and Road Closures
Tweet of the Week
Plus much more.
Tel: 07784 161656
Cab Chat is a podcast about London and it World Famous Taxi Drivers, taking a light-hearted and humorous look at whats going on in London